Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Today we all have to be very observant, sensibly judicious, keen and understanding, smart and sharp and we also have to be aware of the opportunities which we can make use to give comfort to our selves. Cameras like the hidden cameras, the spy cameras, the CCTV cameras, the CCD cameras, the CID cameras are some of the latest and wonderful devices which are given recognition in the market just a few years ago. It is not that there were no cameras in the past, but in those days there were simply designed cameras which were very occasionally used either by the photographers or a few people who were very fond of photography and had a habit or rather a hobby to collect various pictures of different occasions and places. They were used very rarely. But today's cameras are exceptionally superb and they are designed not only for regular use for capturing mere images for hobby reasons but in fact they are designed in such a way that every individual can use them for surveillance reasons and can very conveniently take care of his/her own commercial and residential locations. Life has in fact become very easy for us than it had ever been for our ancestors who could never dream about it.

Once I had been to India to attend one of my friend's wedding. When we were in London last year we had met in the university and we had become good friends. Once our education was over we had to depart and then we had promised each other that we would again meet before we get married. Then one day I got an invitation from her side that she was getting married and that I had to attend her wedding. I was very much excited because I really wanted to attend it because I was very fond of all the rituals and the traditions which the Indian weddings go through. I made up my mind that I will visit India to attend her wedding. I did not want to miss a single event and even wanted it to enjoy even after the wedding was over. So for this I bought a camera which I could easily carry along with me to India so that I could capture each and every event with excitement. I bought a Mini spy camera because I could later use this camera for surveillance reasons also. After going through all the details of the Mini spy camera I found that this camera was the excellent type of equipment which I wanted to buy. This camera is so small that it is simply 3 inches lengthy and ½ an inch in depth wise. This is 3 in 1 video recorder type of camera with a factual point of digital camcorder. With the help of the USB device we can recharge the battery without any effort. So I was very happy that I had an opportunity to visit India as well as I was having such an excellent camera so that I could easily capture whatever I wanted to. At last I reached India and we both were very happy that we once again met and she was happier because I had fulfilled my promise that I would attend her wedding. Each and every event of Indian tradition was captured in my camera with clarity and after a few days I went back to my house and very frequently would go through all the proceedings which were captured in my camera and then I even started using this beautiful camera for surveillance process in my office also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment